Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Letter to the editor from Laine Lawless



Laine Lawless
It's true that Chuck and I have exchanged some harsh words. I have not lied about him at all, but he has lied repeatedly, resorting to ad hominem attacks about my appearance when he can't get anything to stick. You want to know what our trip to Arivaca was really like? Go here:  http://blondeontheborder.com 

It is always interesting when certain people accuse others of doing things they themselves have done! Remember, I was with Chuck that night. I know what happened. Could my account differ from his? Read the book and find out.

As far as the quote: "Two can keep a secret if one is dead." That's from Ben Franklin, and it's a joke among patriots. I just thought Chuck had a problem with diarrhea of the mouth when I sent it to him; little did I know that he had purposely leaked stuff about me to a scummy reporter. I thought it was a mistake, but it wasn't.

The witnesses in these cases are extraordinarily scummy and they lie like rugs. I wouldn't believe any of them.

Why would Stonex care that I am "upset?" So what? I have no desire to do anything to him, other than to use the pen, which is mightier than the sword. He's just mad because he can't do anything about my telling the truth. He makes it his life mission to call every show I'm on for the sole purpose of shouting me down, even if I am not talking about him. He needs to get a life and move on!

I never was subpoenaed for Gaxiola's trial. Stonex has no way of knowing who  was served or for what. Another instance of shooting off his mouth without any  real knowledge. Once the trials are all over, no one will want to talk to Chuck  anymore. And that is the horror that he fears--being unimportant.  LL